The IDEAL RTQ™ XR™ series of F connectors offer a single connector solution to cover a range of coax types, including plenum rated versions.
• Connector Model: 6FRTQXR
• Accepts RG-6/RG-6 Quad/RG-6 Plenum/RG-6 Plenum Quad coax cables
• Center conductor range: All
• Dielectric diameter range: .168" - .183"
• Outer jacket diameter range: .226" - .310"
• Recommended cable prep/stripping tool: 45-605 PrepPRO™; 45-526
• Recommended compression tools: 30-793 OmniSeal™ PRO XL; 33-632 Linear X®3
The IDEAL RTQ™ XR™ series of F connectors offer a single connector solution to cover a range of coax types, including plenum rated versions. A patented compression sleeve design allows Regular (dual), Tri, and Quad shield cables all to be terminated within a single connector. All RTQ connectors have an all brass exterior and an inner O-ring to provide a robust, weather proof connection suitable for just about any application - indoors or outdoors.
RG 59/6/6Q sized connectors are available for use in applications and installations from 5MHz to 3GHz, including CATV, satellite, HDTV and other A/V based applications. An internal sealing compression sleeve prevents moisture from entering the backside of the connector and aids in cable retention.
All RTQ™ connectors require an industry standard 1/4" x 1/4" cable preparation and are permanently attached to the cable when using an IDEAL OmniSeal™ Pro or LinearX® compression tool.
To use the connector:
1) Prepare RG-6 coax with a 1/4" x 1/4" strip, fold back the braiding. For RG-6 Quad, remove the outer foil layer and fold back both layers of braiding.
2) Slide the connector on to the cable until the white dielectric is flush with the bottom of the nut.
3) Place connector in IDEAL compression tool with standard F compression length setting and terminate.
4) During termination, the body will compress(get shorter) and permanently secure the coax inside of the connector.
5) Attach connector to device.
• RTQ™ XR™ design allows Regular/Tri/Quad shield and plenum cables to work in a single connector - no need to carry cable specific connectors
• Designed for use in cable and satellite TV installations
• WeatherProof™ - internal O-ring and patented back seal prevent moisture migration for indoor/outdoor use
• Industry standard 21mm compressed length - works with non-IDEAL compression tools
• Return loss: >30dB up to 3 GHz
• All brass, with nickel plated bodies
• Designed for optimal performance on 75Ω coaxial cables
• Frequency range: 0 MHz to 3 GHz
• >40 pounds cable retention on all models
• 7/16" nut diameter with 3/8-32 thread